The ATM® (Active Therapeutic Movement) Concept provides clinicians with the practical ability to perform integrated passive and active therapy for musculoskeletal disorders. This approach aims to normalize movement impairments that are related to the patients’ complaints, as detected in the functional examination. Using this approach, reevaluation is constantly monitored while the technique is performed to ensure a symptom free environment. Body areas are mobilized until the pain is eliminated. Active neuromuscular training is then prescribed. These techniques are performed in the functional weight bearing position and are continuously monitored to ensure that they are pain free throughout the intervention. With the ATM® Concept training, clinicians master these techniques and are able to perform these advanced treatment techniques. Furthermore, they fully understand the scientific basis of the ATM®Concept. Outcomes to expect:
- Pain elimination during the session
- 50%-100% lasting pain relief and/or increase in pain-free ROM immediately after the session
- Suitable for almost all common Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee, Pelvis, and Hip pain patients
- Immediate, consistent, and predictable improvement in posture on the automatic level.
- No need to “teach” good posture. With the ATM2™ it happens automatically, due to its simple, yet capability to alter CNS muscle activation patterns on the automatic level.
- Normalizes forward head position, rolled shoulders, and pelvis position